Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise our national and international clients on a variety of interesting mandates by developing innovative solutions
- Prepare and/or review complex tax returns of corporate entities
- Prepare answers to questions from the various tax authorities
- Take responsibility for a variety of projects, including M&A and tax accounting
- Manage a number of clients independently by becoming the main contact person
- Take part to the training and supervision of more junior colleagues
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of client relationships
This is what makes you successful
- University degree in law, accounting or economics obtained in Switzerland
- You are currently training to become a tax expert (or already have the diploma)
- You have a relevant experience in the Corporate Tax in Switzerland (minimum 3 to 4 years), ideally within a big four. Experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is a plus.
- You are a native French speaker and speak fluently English (C1 level minimum). German is an asset.
- You are a team player with a strong interest in customer relationship
- You are able to work independently, have a sense of responsibility and are service-oriented
KPMG as an employer
You will be part of a very passionate and experienced team in French-speaking part of Switzerland, providing tax advice on the legal side as well as on the economic side to a diverse clientele of corporate entities, in the context of both Swiss and international projects. Based in Lausanne or in Geneva, you will be required to work occasionally from the other office with the team based there. This is an opportunity to work in a stimulating and multicultural environment within a close-knit Corporate Tax team that is recognized for the quality of its services.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.