Graduate Program - Global Mobility Services - Lausanne
Your contribution to KPMG
- Discover the different areas of our Global Mobility Services practice gaining experience in tax compliance, payroll, equity and more
- Consult on international social security and tax matters, prepare Swiss tax returns, give payroll advice and support the management of some of our biggest accounts
- Build a valuable network within KPMG Switzerland and abroad as well as with leading multinational companies
- Bring innovative ideas on how to improve what we do and exchange your ideas with like-minded peers
- Benefit from substantial investments in your development by receiving regular trainings on everything related to global mobility
This is what makes you successful
- You have a Master's or a Bachelor's degree. All academic backgrounds are welcome and valued
- You are innovative, a quick learner, up for a challenge and want to work for a leader in global mobility. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to adapt frequently
- You take ownership of individual tasks and actively look for opportunities to grow
- You want to grow professionally as well as personally
- You want to work in an international and multicultural setting. Our teams are made up of a great number of different backgrounds
- Advanced French and English language skills (minimum C1 level), any other language adds to our diversity
KPMG as an employer
Get to know us and the exciting world of global mobility! As a graduate you will get to work mainly with our team in Lausanne and also with colleagues from our offices within Switzerland and from all over the world, working on wide variety of clients. You will have the opportunity to quickly develop your knowledge and career with plenty of learning opportunities.
Our global mobility practice does not only advise on Swiss tax matters, but we also work and consult in a truly international and diverse setting. In your future teams you will have colleagues from all walks of life.
Believe you're the one? Show us and apply now!
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.