Lawyer (all genders) - Deloitte Legal
Our Deloitte Legal team provides a broad range of advice to national and international clients in a number of areas, focusing mainly on corporate/commercial, M&A, employment and digital law matters. Are you specialised and interested in shaping our team further?
At Deloitte, you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Deloitte Legal team, we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
What you can expect from us
- As a Senior Consultant, you will provide high quality legal advice to our clients with regard to a wide spectrum of transactions, working often directly with our financial, tax, consulting and other advisors
- You form an important part of our growing Deloitte Legal team and you will help us further shape and develop our services in the market.
· Your work will focus on advising our broad range of national and international clients on all corporate and commercial matters, domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, as well as post-transaction reorganisation and integration projects
· You take a key role, including coordinating the smooth implementation between the client, the involved Deloitte advisors and external parties or authorities, as well as supporting our senior team members in the daily execution of complex and multijurisdictional projects
· You benefit from the opportunity to participate in various projects driven by other advisory teams and gain insights into our multidisciplinary way of working
· You will take part in the clear, long-term career path with professional training curriculum
· A “can do” and client/solution-oriented attitude
· Swiss MLaw and admitted to the bar in Switzerland
· You take on the responsibility for your projects and understand the legal aspects of the challenges that the market faces
· The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
· A strong interest for the economic perspective of legal questions
· The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
· The ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines, in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and demanding advisory practice and work environment
· Entrepreneurial, pragmatic and effective mind-set with an affinity for innovation and technology-enabled legal services
· Open and communicative personality with high level of self-initiative
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Are you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural team of 15 employees? We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: In our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our headquarter in Zurich – we are looking forward to meeting you.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.