(Senior) Consultant (all genders) Individual Swiss Tax Services – Tax & Legal
With the ever increasing focus on global compliance by tax authorities, the timely management and compliant delivery of compensation and payroll is becoming increasingly important.
As a (Senior) Consultant in the Global Employer Services (GES) team, you will provide multi-national companies with targeted advice and strategies for running Global Mobility programs in an efficient manner. Our team supports clients with the end-to-end management of global compensation for internationally mobile employees and with local Swiss payroll and shadow payroll solutions.
How you can make an impact
- Be responsible for working on the Swiss taxation offering and service delivery.
- Be part of the Swiss Tax team and responsible for compliance topics, tax reviews and tax briefings
- Stay in contact with our diversified client portfolio in an international environment
- Given our customer base, our projects have a constant international flavour and offer you the chance to be motivated and creative.
Who we are looking for
- You hold a Bachelor/Master degree in economics or law
- You are keen to learn and develop, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work independently, efficiently and solution oriented
- You have tax experience in the area of individual taxation on a reviewer level
- You communicate fluently in English and German. Any further languages would be an advantage but not essential.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 20 employees at our Basel office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 446