Career Entry (all genders) Tax Compliance / Accounting - Business Tax
Launch your career as a Consultant in our Tax & Legal team you will advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues. Our Tax team offers a wide range of integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges.
As part of the tax compliance team, you will advise national and international clients on strategies to simplify tax management and manage the impact taxes have on their business. The main focus will be the preparation of tax declaration work for legal entities.
How you can make an impact
- Get the opportunity to be involved in activities with client contact and be responsible for cross-divisional projects in various industries from the first day.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of tax returns and tax assessments for legal entities and calculate tax provisions.
- Together with your team, assist our clients with Tax Accounting and Reporting matters with different financial reporting standards (e.g. US GAAP and IFRS, etc.). This involves both consulting and auditing work.
- Advise our clients on complex tax issues, for example in the tax planning of a multinational company, a corporate restructuring or on tax monitoring.
- Develop a clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers as well as the time and financial assistance necessary for the training to become a certified tax expert or study the MAS FH in Swiss and International Taxation / LL.M. Swiss and International Taxation.
Who we are looking for
- You are curious and bold, respectful and integrative.
- You bring a positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility and find solutions for various clients.
- You have a flair for numbers and business connections as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives.
- You have completed an apprenticeship (kaufmännischer Abschluss- zum Beispiel Treuhandwesen) or a bachelor or master degree in business or a similar field
- You enjoy working in the field of tax law, especially doing tax declaration work
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a fun, highly motivated team of 15+ at our Zurich office. We don’t only like crunching numbers, but also enjoy competing against each other in heated football tournaments or go for drinks after work. We value teamwork and interdisciplinary work across all business lines. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. Please indicate how much percentage you would like to work.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6813